Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones live at Hyde Park
Rules of entry
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK or Irish resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Light Rabbit Ltd or any subsidiary of same.
3. Purchase of products from www.lightrabbit.co.uk or www.lightrabbit.ie is necessary to enter the competion.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The winner will be picked by random on Tuesday 9th July 2013
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and LightRabbit reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Macmillan may require.
9. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Light Rabbit Limited.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. This competition is being run by Light Rabbit Limited of 10 The Parade, St Helier, Jersey ("LightRabbit").
15. LightRabbit reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. LightRabbit may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
16. LightRabbit will endeavour to send prizes within a reasonable time of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.